Structured Data (aka Schema Microdata and JSON-LD) :
Another SEO Strategy to Achieve Website Marketing Success
Structured Data also known as Schema Microdata and JSON-LD
Helps Gets your Website the Top of Search Engine Rankings
- Structured Data assists Google in understanding the content of a web page. Implement structured data to assist the search engines. This provides the search engines with additional information about the meaning of a page.The search engines reward your website with higher rankings and more traffic.
- Your website must have structured data markup to have rich snippets displayed anywhere in Google search results. Not having structured data can affect your rankings. Schema product markup increases the probability of your product information appearing in the search results.
- Google, Bing and Yahoo have agreed to standard ranking factors created by http:schema.org for Structured Data, Schema Microdata and JSON-LD. The standard is used for classifying data and providing rich results..
- Schema.org structured data gives Google Search a way to standardize information about a page and classify its content. Microdata may also be used to enable special search result features and enhancements.
- When the schema.org standard for schema markup is correctly applied, the information is organized by types, which include your product or service. It is also organized by a combination of properties that include descriptions, images, and location.
- Websites with structured data schema markup allow Google and the other search engines better understand the presented data. They reward your website with higher search engine rankings and including in rich results.
LPH Structured Data Program Assists in Getting to the top of search engine results which pays off BIG!!!
- LPH Schema Markup process starts with understanding your product or service. Then applying data markup using the schema.org vocabulary
- Using sophisticated data markup test tools the web page is checked for schema markup compliance
- The Schema Markup process continues with a series of data markup test tool tests. Tests and edits to the web page continue until your page ranks higher that your competitors
The importance of being at the very top of search results is verified with these reported Google statistics showing:.
When the Structured Data, Schema Microdata and JSON-LD markup, process is complete LPH uses structured data testing tools to ensure total compliance with the Google, Bing and Yahoo and schema.org approved Structured Data standard.
Microdata ensures success! Since he engaged LPH to implement structured data a Bay Area Manufacturer reports that his website now attracts 1,000 additional unique visitors a month
Contact us today or call us at 949-497-8716 to have Microdata applied to your web pages and give another boost to rise to the Top of the Search Engine Rankings.