When you Track Website Traffic with Website Analytics
"To grow successfully, you need precise data analysis driving all key decisions... Otherwise, you’re just winging it—and you’ll never make the most of your marketplace. It’s not just the Ubers of the world that need access to a designated team of quants. A math department is the hottest new function of the 21st century for companies in every industry." Fortune Magazine, July 2015
you have website stats tracker data to Improve Customer Conversions
To have a successful web presence today web visitor behavior must be measured to determine what is effective and what areas need improvement.
Gone are the days when having 4 or 5 great web pages got you high rankings. Google and the others now analyze site content AND visitor behavior for the ENTIRE site.
Google tracks how long a visitor was on your site and when they leave. They regard a high percentage of immediate “bounces” as a big negative signal. As a result, a few poor pages with a high bounce rate pull down rankings for the entire site.
LPH Website Stats Tracker Data Reporting
Tracking your site’s visitors and conversion activity is crucial to ensuring pages are functioning efficiently. LPH armed with concise data, takes actions to improve your site's effectiveness.
The LPH Program goes beyond Google Analytics, which provides Google information.
- Search traffic
- Social media impact.
- Link building stats.
- Google Ad traffic.
- Google Organic traffic.
- Organic search engines results and page.
Tracking Website Traffic With the LPH program you receive unbiased data analyzing site visitors behavior, allowing you to make the most effective content decisions.
How does the LPH Program work?
With the LPH program you receive a monthly report providing comprehensive site visitor activity reporting. AND–as an added bonus–you also receive a quarterly comprehensive review and consultation with LPH Internet business experts. The LPH team reviews the monthly reports and based on the data does additional keyword research and edits as required to constantly improve the performance of your site.
What do the reports look like?
- Number of visits
- Overall conversion rate for the site and each page, i.e. Visitors going to additional pages from entry page
- Sites Overall Effectiveness :
- How much time visitors spent on a page.
- How many pages they visited.
- If they had repeated visits.
- And much much more…
- In many cases, LPH customers with Pay Per Click programs find they are able to shift to search terms yielding a higher rate of conversion –saving $$$.
- LPH Metrics report data helps find which pages resonate with visitors and find which need improvement.
- Your comprehensive monthly reports and quarterly consultations with our Internet Business experts ensures a focus and investmment in those areas that most improve your bottom line.