CPanel lets you manage images files. This can
be useful for changing
1.Log on to Cpanel /Advanced/Image Manager
2.The next menu will display. Click on Image Scaler.
3. A new menu will display. Click on public_html
4. Navigate to the folder you wish to edit the image file. Click on the file icon.
5.Change the dimension (s)
6. If you want to keep the same aspect ratio, check "Keep Aspect Ratio" box
7. If you want to retain a copy of the present image file, check "Retain a copy"
8. Click on "Scale Image" to complete the process of resizing the image.
Repeat the process for each image file you want to resize.